There are many business professionals making a name for themselves, but Securus Technologies professional and CEO, Rick A. Smith continues to stand out in the business community. He has been able to use his knowledge of the telecommunication industry to enhance his network and transcend the inmate calling network. He understood the importance of making his customers a part of the provider they use to build customer loyalty. Rick Smith initiative allowed Securus to become the recent recipients of the prestigious Stevie Award for customer service excellence. They continue to honor the highest level of customer service with over 11,000+ highly trained IT specialist. Follow Rick at LinkedIn.com.
How Rick Smith Plays A Key Role In Securus Success
Rick Smith Securus has been an active executive in the expansion of Securus Technologies. He encourages his executive team to focus on the safety of the general public, international expansion, and customer integrated technology. He then introduced a crime prevention program from their website along with a outlet for customers to interact, share their experience, and refer services to others users. Plus, keep the general public safe with security measures which go beyond incarceration and allows Securus which allows their customers to leave comments on a free website forum.
Who Is Securus Technologies
Securus Technologies is a popular inmate calling network which has quality service and affordable rates compared $2 to $1 with other big name providers. They started as a state issued inmate call provider with surveillance and monitoring. They later used their technology to monitor their own inmate calling network and with executive support from team leaders like Rick A. Smith have become one of the largest inmate providers in the network with advanced technology solutions. Enjoy their features from descriptive tabs listed directly on their website under easy to use descriptive tabs.
Securus CEO, Rick Smith Q & A
- Why were crime prevention measures needed with Securus Technology?
- Securus Technologies strives to keep their customers and employees safe from telecommunication crime. In fact, most crimes in a correctional facility start over the phone and Securus utilizes their superior technology to prevent and solve these crimes.
- Who can participate in Securus crime prevention?
- The Securus crime prevention program is available to all their users and employees eighteen years of age or older.
- Where can I find more on Securus crime prevention information?
- Customers can go directly to the Securus Technologies website for details on their popular crime prevention program.
You’re invited to become a part of the trusted Securus Technologies network and save. They offer an advanced technological solution to inmate calling allowing customers to stay connected to their ones over a secure Securus network. Read more on PRNewsWire.com.